Sunday 16 April 2017

My# Heidelberg

Good Morning!

If you are celebrating Easter Sunday have fun...and if you're not, have fun as well! 

I'm out visiting one of my Crooked Cat author friend's blog this Sunday morning. Jennifer C. Wilson has a Sunday theme called 'Sunday Sojourns'. I've popped in before and talked about a little stroll to Bennachie with regard to all of the Ancient Romans who visited its slopes a couple of thousand years ago- those in My Celtic Fervour Series.

Today, I'm talking about the fabulous little city of Heidelberg in Germany, a place I love to visit. It's one of the settings that I've used in Topaz Eyes, my contemporary mystery thriller.

Hop over to Jennifer's blog HERE and read what I love about Heidelberg and why I chose that location.

***
On another note the Crooked Cat Easter Sale continues.

All of my Crooked Cat titles are 99p/99c across the Amazon network for one more day 14th -17th April.

I did sell some copies of Topaz Eyes on Friday during my 'Booksends' promotion but I don't think they nearly paid for my outgoings. I'm off to ask my publisher for some sales figures, if it's not too soon to work them out. Updates later on that.

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)