Sunday 12 February 2017

Unexpected happenings this Sunday!

Hello everyone!

I thought that I'd have a mainly writing day incorporating a little drive for research purposes. That will happen but some unexpected book marketing tasks have taken up some time this morning.

Amazon is a fabulous vehicle for selling books on but they do seem to have their unexpected moments. It was brought to my attention that #3 of my Celtic Fervour Series - After Whorl: Donning Double Cloaks was priced at £2.13 for the PAPERBACK version. That is seriously cheap since it's normally £7.99!

It probably won't stay at that price for long but grab a copy if you still love reading a paperback version.



I'm also out virtual visiting at the OneStopFiction blog where I've a post for the Writers Blog with some tips on my experience of writing pre- historical fiction. 

You'll find that post HERE 

Enjoy your Sunday!

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)