Sunday 22 May 2016

Brand new Book Trailer Video for #Take Me Now

Happy Sunday! 

It is now, for me, since I've eventually published a brand new Book Trailer Video for Take Me Now. 

It's been a while since I dabbled with Windows Movie Maker, so long that I hadn't even downloaded it on to my current laptop. A nice time lapse like that means I'd forgotten almost everything I'd already learned about the program so it was back to the drawing board...almost literally.

Many hours later - having chosen the background music (it's so easy to get sidetracked with that); having decided on the images; and written the script - it's ready to view!

My thanks go once again to Kevin Macleod at Incompetech since he makes it easy to acquire Royalty Free Music to use. I also like using the images I purchase the use from at www.123rf.com - thanks also to them since they're inexpensive and suit my non-existent budgets.

Any mistakes on the video I have to lay claim to though hope there are none - except the obvious that I'm neither a film maker nor a graphic designer.

So...here's my latest effort.

I hope you enjoy it.

Slainthe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)