Sunday 11 January 2015

Lazy Sunday!

Sundays are for taking it easy.
Aren't they? 

Today, that's exactly what I'm hoping to do.

Yesterday's Facebook event- Indie Authors Appreciation Week - was quite hectic. Although my own slot was from 1-2 pm GMT, I spent most of the day, and the evening, on the FB page keeping up-to-date with what was happening at this amazingly well organised event. My huge thanks go to Carmilla Voiez for her superb organisation. Since the event is running for the rest of this coming week, I'll be popping in a lot.

I'm not exactly sure if it's related to my slot there yesterday but my rankings have changed on Amazon .co.uk. I'm delighted to find today that ALL 3 of my Celtic Fervour Series novels have zoomed back into the Amazon >Ancient worlds >historical romance charts.Since they've not been in the TOP 100 for a while, it's fantastic to find them at #35 #36 #37 - all in a row and looking beautiful!

If you bought a copy lately- thank you very much indeed!


If you've not bought the series yet, they're still availble and a few more sales will rocket them back to the top 1,2,3 slots!

Now, that would be fantastic and would really make my day. 

Back to my lazy Sunday? I'll be officially on childminding duties for a while... and I want to post on Authorsden... and on my Website... and send off the information that's needed to my Cover designer for 'The Taexali Game'... and I've promised to send off a lot of information on my husband's family tree to his cousin in Canada...and I'm on lunch...and dinner making duties.

Phew! Yes, it's going to be a lazy Sunday. 

Hope yours is a good one.

Slainthe!

ps maybe later tonight I'll get to my new writing? I#m hoping so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)