Wednesday 7 January 2015

Indie Author Appreciation Week is coming soon!

Hello!
Coming very soon. Beginning on Friday 9th January is the Facebook event for Indie Authors Appreciation Week. My '1 hour' slot runs from 1- 2p.m. (UK time) on Saturday 10th January. 

During my 1 hour I'll be posting: 
  • My own Competition 1. to win an ebook from my selection 
  • My own Competition 2. a special prize to be disclosed on Saturday  
  • Flash question/answers time
  • Specially designed posters 
  • Book excerpt
  • Video of me reading from one of my novels
 I'm not sure there'll be time for more but I'll have a little something up my sleeve. 



 https://www.facebook.com/events/393175627502030/

The first of two main competitions has already started on Facebook.

To #WIN a $50 Amazon Gift Voucher all you have to do is: 
  •  buy a book that's been written by one of the participating authors at this event
  •  place your paid purchase evidence on the appropriate thread on the Facebook Indie Authors Appreciation Week Event Page
  • then you'll be entered into the draw
My books are listed on the thread HERE so it's nice and easy to make your purchases.  All you need to do is click on the book cover and it takes you directly to Amazon! 

Check out the Facebook page for FULL instructions for the main event competitions.


I'm off to do a little more preparation.

Slainthe! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)