Tuesday 25 November 2014

More exciting news on the review front!

Hello. Since I'm writing this at just after my midnight time I'll say it really is a good morning for me!

Monday was almost gone for me when I noticed a tweet about a brand new 5* review for my contemporary mystery thriller - Topaz Eyes. Here's what the reviewer has to say about my novel which is an Award Finalist for The People's Book Prize 2014.


5.0 out of 5 stars Topaz Eyes A Jewel of a Book, November 24, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Topaz Eyes (Kindle Edition)
Reviewed By Marilyn Baron

“A peculiar invitation to Heidelberg embroils Keira Drummond in the search for a mysterious collection of extraordinary jewels once owned by a Mughal Emperor.” This premise launches the book called Topaz Eyes by Nancy Jardine. Once you start this exciting romantic suspense, you won’t be able to put it down. I especially like the fact that it is set in such fascinating places throughout Europe and that it is about fabulous jewelry, two of my favorite topics. Keira and her newfound cousins go on a hunt for the jewels, which uncovers long-held family secrets and leads to murder, intrigue and love.
 
My thanks to Marilyn Barron. 
 
Before I toddle off to sleep I also need to check my new writing today. I'm delighted to say I've added about another 5 thousand words to my WIP!
 
Slainthe! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)