Sunday 22 June 2014

77p! Grab your bargain now!

Hello. It's a happy 'clicking' Sunday!


It's a bright summer morning, a day after the solstice, and I'll be visiting the SUMMER SALE. No, I'm not trekking around the shops looking for something summery to wear. I'm going to be BOOK BROWSING at the CROOKED CAT SUMMER SALE.

My publisher often surprises me by announcing a flash sale and this time almost all of the ebooks are priced 77p. That means my Celtic Fervour Series, 3 full length historical romantic adventures can be bought for the incredible sum of ONLY £ 2.32. (incredible because it took me hours and hours to write them, but great for you - the readers - to get wonderful kindle bargains)

There are some Crooked Cat books I haven't read yet and I'll be popping them onto my kindle.

How about you?  Grab that bargain.
Click on my author page at Amazon to access my books easily. 

Amazon UK
Amazon US

I'd love to know what you think of my writing, so please let me know by leaving a review on Amazon or by sending me an email. Thank you and enjoy!

Slainthe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)