Monday 3 March 2014

Springing forward?

Monday Moments are about a little necessary planning. 

I've got myself set up to visit more than a dozen blogs on a little launch tour for Book 3 of my Celtic Fervour Series- After Whorl: Donning Double Cloaks - on the 25th March. 

To avoid a lot of repetition, a bit of forward thinking might avoid the boredom of writing the same thing in a different way, and keep any visitors interested in moving on to the next post.That gives me a challenge of writing at least 3 or 4 posts during each of the coming days to get them all sent out well before launch day of 25th March.  

As well as that, I've got the first signs of spring in the garden and need to dash out and buy some vegetable  seeds to make an early-ish start on planting my healthy vegetable garden. My grandchild wants to be outside playing, so we'd best make the most of no rain! 

My second grandchild is due in ten days according to due date but we know how often babies are born to schedule, so maybe lingering and procrastinating isn't a good idea!  Some of that planning will need to include more grandchildminding to keep number occupied when my daughter is busy with number 2. Do the writing at 5 am might be a very good idea!


My yellow aconites might be a tad poisonous but they are also very prolific and that's what I need to be as well. *smiley face here*

My forward planning also includes getting book number 4 of my Celtic Fervour series written by June- that's a tall order since I can't seem to make any headway with it at present, too many distractions.




Enjoy my early crocus buds. They're hardier than they look and despite having little attention they've poked up to visit me.

I'm off to do a bit of...something...

...but I'll also share an excellent review of Book 2 of my Celtic Fervour Series- After Whorl: Bran Reborn which has just appeared on Amazon.





By mchas
Format:Kindle Edition
After Whorl - Bran Reborn picks up beutifully from The Beltane Choice, filling in the story of the fate of Brennus, brother of Lorcan of Garrigil after the battle of Whorl with the Romans. Having suffered life-changing injury and defeat, Brennus is cared for by Meaghan, but they remain isolated and in hiding from the Romans. Unable to return to his role as a great warrior, Brennus struggles to come to terms with his disabilites and chooses to leave his identity and old life behind him, and goes in search of a new life and a new purpose in the battle against the advancing Roman army.

The book has a great balance of action and emotional struggle; romance and adversity; tragedy and humour. It develops both the characters from the first book and the advancement of the Roman Army, keeping the pace of excitement all the way through. Highly recommended along with the Beltane Choice. I am eagerly awaiting the third book in this trilogy! 
 
 
 Slainthe! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)