Saturday 16 November 2013

Cover sneaky peek!

The day dawned beautiful after such a gorgeous sunset last night, and my day has just got better and better.

I've been awaiting news of the cover art for my next historical adventure AFTER WHORL-BRAN REBORN  and it is now going public today. It is absolutely stunning!

I confess to being more than a happy gardener this afternoon since I was on tenterhooks to find out exactly what was going to be revealed.


For those followers of THE BELTANE CHOICE the story of the Garrigill brothers continues. There will be more updates on my full cover but here a sneaky peek at what you're going to see...



Enjoy. I'll be back soon with more updates. 

Slainthe!

I'm back with the fantabulous full cover design! I really, really  love this cover! Here it is with the extra 'front cover only' added to the right.


What do you think? Please let me know in a very quick comment.
Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)