Friday 22 June 2012

7 x 7 Game

I was tagged today on FaceBook for a 7x7. The game being -post 7 sentences from Page 7...or 77 of something I'd written. 

My 7 x7s are from Page 7 of my soon to be released TAKE ME NOW due out on 3rd August from The Wild Rose Press. 

Aela whooped, unable to contain her bubble of pleasure because in no way did the castle resemble the forbidding bleak structures she’d read about in traditional Scottish tales. “Okay, Aran. So, what’s next on this escapade?”

She turned back as Aran stepped through the gate. Aela’s beaming smile crumpled, and her hand whipped up to slap her chest. “What the hell? Jeeze, you scared the crap out of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)