Wednesday 28 March 2012

A bit of exposure

Exposure?

Well, yes, I have been out in the garden during the last three very beautiful Scottish spring days, but that's not quite what I'm talking about.

As well as doing very necessary winter tidy up in my overgrown garden, there's a little bit of exposure today to my soon to be released (3rd August) new contemporary romance, TAKE ME NOW, on a friend's blog today.


Join us at Laurie's non-paranormal thoughts and read a little excerpt never seen before...and there's a chance for you to win a signed print copy of my current release MONOGAMY TWIST! All you need to do is pop in and say hello, leave a comment and it could be yours!

http://lauries-interviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/monogamy-twist-by-nancy-jardine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)